Monday, November 11, 2013

New Album


photos by Jason Cox (Instead Cinema)
I have been spending my days writing, and my nights going through the footage shot by Instead Cinema on my WWOOFing to the Edge of the World summer tour. It was a tremendous tour. I met so many wonderful and generous people. Seeing them again in the recordings makes me happy. 
The documentary is still a long way from being finished, but I am proud of what Jason and I accomplished, and I believe we will have a great film to share in the coming months. 
For the moment, I am preparing to record a new album. I don't intend to do it the same way as my first one. I have some new ideas for recording, and I would like to include a few off-the-floor live recordings as well.
Here are some videos from performances during the tour. 
I will share more songs and interviews as the editing process continues.
I have a few shows lined up in the coming weeks, I will post dates once venues and details are confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment